Sunday 21 July 2013

A Lesson Learned in Time

Sometimes you forget who you are you say things that your insecurities let out those tiny tiny voices in your head that nigggle away at you. Those can consume you with doubt, and of course you expect people to react to them how you would. I remember years ago being accused of cheating, somehow with patience and understanding I reassured that person it was utter bullshit. 

Sadly most sadly the same cannot be said for how they react. 

Then the little things get bigger of course they do, I often wonder god taught forgiveness why do I never see anyone religious forgive?

What does all this mean? Well I've lost a lot. My world has crashed in there is only so much one person can take, literally. 

So right now I'll ride that storm of depression one last time and see where it gets me 

No comments:

Post a Comment